Old 07-21-10, 11:42 AM
colleen c
I am a caffine girl

Bikes: 2012 Stumpjumper FSR Comp...2010 Scott CR1 CF...2007 Novara FS Float2.0...2009 Specialized Hardrock Disc...2009 Schwinn Le Tour GSr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by travelmama
Just don't rob a bank using your bicycle.
That's kinda like the Santa Cruz bank robber who uses his bike as a getaway car.

Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest
I usually bring my bike into the "branch" and set it against the wall while I do my business.
I tried that one time but my branch has three ATM inside the building right as I enter. I tried rolling my bike pass those folks waiting in line who are bocking the walking isle and sometime they give me this looks as they have to get out of the way. So I usually lock it up to a handicap parking sign pole that's in the middle of the parking lot. Not totally secure but there is a rental cop.

Originally Posted by AdamDZ
I did it a few times during my tours, never had a problem. Although, this was in quiet rural areas where people are usually more relaxed. I bet I would yelled and honked at if I did this in NYC. But I don't see anything wrong with that. And the Chase corporate policy is so lame. Lame bank anyway, their ATMs don't accept PINs longer than 6 characters so I was never able to use them.
That will be my fear in the bigger city. Folk who might honk behind me. Personally I have not seen anyone here take their bike into the ATM or fast food drive thru. That might be a clue for me.