Old 07-28-10, 09:17 PM
xoxoxoxoLive

Bikes: 2013 TREK 7.6 FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
3 Years Ago..

I was at 250, size 42 waist tight. After dieting for 6 months and biking. I found myself loosing
weight. 1 to 2 mile rides were awesome for me. By last summer, had got down to 175 with
some loose skin etc....now I'm at 184 to 187 clothed but waist size the same as 175 ( 34 ),
Loose skin gone, now a 3 mile ride is like barely warming up, when that would have been huge before. 20 miles for me now is a good ride, and I ride a Hybrid, not a Roadie. I hate that the scale numbers are going in the wrong direction, but the doctor says I'm building muscle.
Pants still fit the waist, but a little tighter on the legs. Do not have many pictures of me at 250
avoided the camera, but here some from Sundays ride.http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...1.jpg&newest=1 It was almost
100 degrees, and 3 years ago never I would never have left out of the ac, above 70 degrees. I would say as you become
more fit, it gets easier, and you go faster, I do a lot of trail riding and road riding, (why I ride a Hybrid), Keep on pushing, it will pay off.... Richard