Old 07-31-10, 05:23 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2910 Post(s)
Liked 2,830 Times in 1,457 Posts
Hello I'll have to dig out my my catalogs and check that one out. IIRC Thron was nice tubing. the Giro was normally near the top of the line in the late '80 and early '90s but I will check where it falls for '98.

Reparto Corse bikes/frames seldom had model names. most were simply refered to as the material of the frame, one of the few I recall having a name was the Proto with Columbus MAX but since most were sold as frame only with no name decal it was refered to MAX.

now this is likely to start an argument but, sometime in the late '90s and for a period of years afterward some beancounter decided to put the RC label on almost every Bianchi. somehow he thougth it would make the bikes more prestigeous but actually deluted the Value of the real RC bikes. it would be something like calling all Hondas, Acuras. slightly good for the hondas but whay pay for a 'real' Acura?

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk