Old 05-06-05, 11:24 AM
Shiznaz
Gone, but not forgotten

Bikes: spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
'Technically, the cops do own the streets, but in reality - WE own the streets.'

'I'm flying down 6th avenue, these two cops - on bicycles - they got them little bull**** foolzy bikes - with the nobby wheels, all fat and all that.

I'm flowin' - I'm flowin' - I got litespeed titanium frame -y'know what I'm sayin', white industry hubs - y'know - my bike is like maybe...maybe 20, 21 pounds? Flyin!

So, I stopped at a light, and they pull up on me and say, 'Yo, pull over.' I said, 'For what?' They said, 'You ate like 6 lights'. I was like, 'Alright where do you want me to pull over?' So when they looked to tell me where to pull over...I just jetted!

So they started chasing me. So I'm like this - just ridin' - and I would look back - and I see them *ehhhh ehhh ehhh* - they tryin' to catch up to me - and I'm just ridin' hard - lookin' at them. And I would ride to every corner and stop - and wait till they catch up - I would wait til they were like two car lengths, and then I'd take off again and make them keep doing it for a couple of blocks. And then when I'm far away - the fat cop was already like he done gave up - all the cookies and pork chops done fell out of his pockets. And the other cop was sort of determined - so I'd make fun of him the whole way, 'You're not gunna catch me, you're not gunna catch me'
This is the proper course of action