Old 05-07-05, 02:48 PM
cheebahmunkey
The Question Man

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Santaria
I eat 2 oz. of peanuts a day, as a snack at work. They're a bit staggeringly high in saturated fat, but are a better alternative to:

1. smoking
2. Letting my body go into starvation mode.

I run at 4:30 a.m. - then eat a half piece of 12 grain bread with turkey and mustard.

At 8:30-9:30 a.m. - I eat a bowl of grape nuts flakes with a banana

At 11:30-12:30 - One grilled skinless, bonless chicken patty (7-8 oz.) on one slice of 12 grain bread with mustard and a piece of cheese or with salsa, jalapenos. Also 1/2 a cup of spinach with 2 tbl spoons of cheddar cheese, topped with 1 tble spoon of blue cheese dressing.

At 3:30-4:30 - one 2oz. bag of peanuts

At around 6 p.m. I have another bowl of grape nuts flakes with a banana (for dinner)

At around 8:30-9:30 p.m. I have a granola bar with yogurt (non-fat).

When I get off work at 11:30 p.m. If I'm hungry, I have another 1/2 cup spinach salad again.

I think bad food/good food is all about portion, moderation and not forcing yourself to eat 3 meals where you gorge or worse, your body thinks its starving.

I also drink 1 gallon of water a day and approx. 5-10 cups of green tea (dragonwell).
wow, that sounds very sensible yet different from most "diets" I've seen. Kudos on finding your own little regiment