View Single Post
Old 09-07-10, 12:03 PM
bumpalong

Bikes: 2001 LeMond Poprad, 1983 Vitus, 1973 Raleigh Gran Sport, 1983 Fuji Del Rey, 1974 Fuji S-10, 1956 Triumph, 1971 Raleigh DL-1, 1964 Phillips, 1982 Motobecane Supermirage, 1962 Raleigh Superb, 1958 Robin Hood, 1966(?) Raleigh Sprite

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bianchigirll
hey nice looking bike but the seller called and said he wants an extra $500 for it LOL.
LOL... I know... For a second I paused before creating this thread, trying to think of what sort of unexpected craziness might unfold by me putting the bike out for general comment. After reading today's thread about what to do when you see someone selling your stolen bike, and given this and the Bianchi were clearly never the seller's own property (though it is only fair to acknowledge - he never said they were), I wonder whether someone going to show up at my doorstep with the police claiming this is their stolen bike?

In any case thanks to you and Expres for pointing out this DA is indexed. I'm not familiar with early DA, and I haven't had the time to look carefully at it. This weekend was so busy the best I could do was take a couple snapshots of it.

Does anyone know whether this was a production or a custom frame? Did Sannino ever produce 'production' models that were not made to order?