Old 09-25-10, 11:43 AM
hwdxbassist

Bikes: Affinity Lo Pro-madison(RIP)-specialzed bmx-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hahahah well thanks for the advice guys.
-the gear ratio is what i like the most about this bike. i play soccer and run everyday i was actually thinking of recuding the teeth on the back cog 17?16? its really not that bad on start ups
-the more I ride the bike, the more I realize i should raise the seat, my legs should be extending a little more.
-i like the BARS and how their wrapped too when im cruisin along i just rest my hands on top of the bars. I find it more comfortable on my hands riding these track drops. their smoother then the regular road bars that have harsher angles.
-SINGLE-SPEED-i might take that off, im never going to use it.i might be able to put another fixed cog on that side maybe 17t
-TIRES are great because im not always riding on smooth pavement. i ride everywhere and those tires give me xtra grip when im on dirt.
-chainline?? do you mean the tension? the chain has been tightened as much as possible without causing any binding.
-would it be possible to have a fixed cog on both sides? or do i need a special hub for that?