Sixty Fiver
Bicycle Repair Man !!!

Bikes: See my sig...

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked 129 Times in 96 Posts
Originally Posted by randyjawa
Virtually every bicycle I feature on MY "TEN SPEEDS" belonged to me, at one time or another, however...

I would love to see a picture of that last frame set, or even more than one pic. Granted permission, I would also like a chance to write, and publish, a feature article on the bicycle. I do this sort of thing because I hope to offer others a resource on Canadian made vintage road bicycle and because I like to write. I might add that this would be a big step for me since, so far, all MTS content is of my bikes, hence the name, My Ten Speeds. But the last lugged Marinoni built!!! I will even write an article on the Sekine SHX270, even though it was never mine.

Anyway, if there is a chance that the above could happen, let me know. Thanks. And even if that is too much to ask, how about a picture for the rest of us to view here?
I will see what I can do... the owner of the bike is the former owner of the shop he now just works at and is a pretty decent fellow who appreciates this kind of thing.

This rather old and established shop has had a relationship with Marinoni for a very long time.

I have to swing by there soon as they have a few boxes of dusty old parts they want to pass along to me.