Old 10-06-10, 08:05 PM
gundogblue

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I get a kick out of some people that think that by going to those "healthy food" restaurants that they're getting the healthiest food money can by. I hate to brake it to them but whenever you go to a restaurant, any restaurant you have no idea whats in your food or how it was prepaired. I don'e even trust the produce at the super markets, it seems as if every day we're hearing on the news about salmanella in the produce, I solved this problem by growing my own veggies, and fruit, and preseving alot of it for the winter, I know how my garden produce is grown with no poison sprays, and I don't irrigate it with contaminated water, like many of the commercial growers have been caught doing, can you say E coli. All that being said I don't eat very much fast food either, but when my kids were small I took them to Micky D's, and all the other fast food joints, but I never let them "live "on that stuff, but if eaten in moderation I see nothing wrong with the family getting fast food once in a while, remember moderation is the key, and besides some times momma needs a break from the kitchen.
Paul