View Single Post
Old 05-13-05, 02:43 PM
Fredmertz51

Bikes: Actual 10-speed Olmo road, Bianchi BUSS, Kona A-Ha, Schwinn Moab 2 rain bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G-Unit
I placed an order for pedals on their website this past Tuesday. I got the email confirmation # after that but...

... it's Friday now and they still have not processed my order.

I checked my order# on their website and it says there's no information for that order, and my credit card has not been charged... I haven't had a chance to call and speak to them though... but what kind of business practice is it to let orders sit around for days (or who knows how long)??

Anyone else ever have this happen to them with Performance Bike?
Awhile back I ordered some stuff from Perf online and opted for the 2nd day air shipping. As with you, a week went by and no order, no word, nothing. I sent an e-mail and after 2 more days they said I needed to phone them. Turned out my credit card co. stabbed me in the back even though they had $1000+ overpayment in my account. Performance didn't have the time to tell me. Last thing I ever ordered from Perf. Oh yea, at the same time I placed an order with Nashbar. Same deal, same outcome. I don't order from them anymore either. I'm sure they're both heartbroken.