Digital Gee
I need more cowbell.

Bikes: 2015 Specialized Sirrus Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm a father again!

I'm posting this the day before my 60th birthday to announce that I've become a "father" once again - just having "given birth" to my second book.

The young-en is an 8.5 x 5.25 paperback weighing in at less than 8 ounces. It's called What Your Boss Never Told You - The Quick Start Guide for New Managers.

What made the process of writing my second book so fascinating for me was that most of it was "written" on my bike. That is, I've developed the habit of riding every morning for about 30-45 minutes, and I began thinking about doing another book while on the bike, and found that I could organize my thoughts, do an outline, and even get a lot of the thinking done on each chapter while on the bike. It was really pretty cool. I did not have "writer's block" even one time.

I began the project in May, and the book became available on amazon.com a week or so ago.

I'm attaching a picture of my new baby. If you'd like to see more details, please visit a website my GF created for the book: What Your Boss Never Told You
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Front Cover..jpg (91.6 KB, 30 views)

Proud member of the original Club Tombay