Old 10-27-10, 08:19 PM
Drillium Dude 
Banned.

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2588 Post(s)
Liked 4,824 Times in 1,709 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider
She said I should have asked her first. Yeah, well, the impossibility of doing right by her was a primary reason for divorcing her.
I hear you there - loud and clear!

What I meant in my post was that I could see the women laughing over what the woman selling the bike was doing; in fact, I could see certain women having a party over it. However, I myself - divorce or not - would be more sypathetic to someone who may be a fellow C&V guy getting screwed over (more than likely knowingly) by the woman in question just so she can get her digs in. I felt like contacting her and asking how she'd feel if he did that to her Longaberger basket collection or whatever, you know?

I hope for his sake it's a joke ad - that's a nice bike. I shudder to think of my ex selling off my '74 Super for $50...but there's nobody on this Forum that would take advantage of a situation like that, right?

BTW, he might not have had a chance to get it out of the house before the storm hit. All she had to do was request a restraining order along with her dissolution petition. I count myself lucky I'm in the house and she found alternate living arrangements.