Old 11-27-10, 06:29 PM
  #7  
auchencrow
Senior Member
 
auchencrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 10,327
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by DavidW56 View Post
Well, three weeks later, only one bite at $100, via text message. I countered at $130, also via text, and no response since. I can afford to wait until spring if necessary, though, so I won't sell it so cheaply.
Hi DavidW -
The market around the D has been very depressed since ~July, so I think it would indeed be best to wait until spring to sell it, and (hopefully) get more for it then.

(PS- I think you can safely ignore all text offers, low-ball or not: -At least my experience is that it's a 12 YO kid playing around, or at the least, a guaranteed no-show waste of time. YMMV.)
__________________
- Auchen
auchencrow is offline