View Single Post
Old 05-23-05, 11:49 PM
my58vw
Meow!

Bikes: Trek 2100 Road Bike, Full DA10, Cervelo P2K TT bike, Full DA10, Giant Boulder Steel Commuter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by C_heath
No, I just dont want people to think, hmmmmm, look at the guy averaging 15 miles per hour on his entry level bike but hes legs are shaved lol.

A poser is a person (to me) that rolls up with his new Madone 5.9, Full all out Campy or DA 10, and doesnt ride because of a "back problem" or his bike is making a "noise" or he has to meet someone about something and cant ride" but would rather hang out and wait for the group then go have a few beers. Then you see him the next afternoon and he says "man, I had a killer 70 miler this morning" I say "really?" hes like yea, I say " you ride alone" hes like "yea, couldnt find anyone to ride with". Bike still new with the tits on the tires and chain is glistening. Thats my idea as a poser. Flame away!

Im not that fast and I am not slim and trim as the "cyclist" so I sure dont want someone to think Im posin lol

I just wanna ride

WOrd
Man that must make me a poser then... I show up at the end of the groups 50 mile ride wearing my full team kit. They asked if I rode today... I say oh just a quick spin around the block.

I just rode a 45 minute crit...