View Single Post
Old 12-10-10, 08:50 AM
mikedm

Bikes: 2009 Trek EX Fuel 9.8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Like I told all of you guys before Rays is an incredible place. I just wish I was smart enoungh to come up with that idea. Livinging here in RUST BELT there are quite a few of abandon factories all over the place. I'm sure Ray was able to get that place for a stee but that is what this city needs. He has done a remarkable job with that place and it is quickly gaining national attention. I'm sure thats why Trek bought the place from Ray and is now building a new one up in Wisconsin in which Ray himself will oversee and manage. On their grand opening day Ray had 7 pro riders their to put on a clinic and sign autographs. Now with Trek involved you can rent some pretty bad ass bikes to ride around in there. One of things that I liked most about Rays was the fact it got kids off the couch and away from video games. People are way to lazy and we as a nation are getting fatter everyday. So if anything else it is great for that alone. Beside some of you guys are right you and really work on some of your stills their.