Old 12-17-10, 01:40 PM
JeremyLC

Bikes: 2008 Surly Cross Check, 2010 Fuji Track Comp

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by WalksOn2Wheels
Honestly, at the end of the day, I find myself pretty indifferent. The roads suck in the first place, I get by on my commute, I'm not far away from nice weekend rides, I can take or leave bike lanes. I'm not even sure I would use them that much to be honest. Unless there was a good road I could take to UTA from the east.

But what I am not indifferent about is people who are straight up anti-bike. If he had built a whole website about the impact it would have on traffic (that is is half the stuff he spews about reducing lanes is true or not) then I would probably be fine with it. It's just when he has to crap all over bicycles to sell his point that I begin to get annoyed.
That sounds about right. I don't care that there are opponents to the bike lanes, I only if they're dishonest in their opposition. Incidentally, have you tried Mitchell? It ends just east of Susan Dr. on the GP side of 360, but it connects the whole way across to UTA. (some parts are a little torn up, but still ridable) (Heh, Google thinks Randol Mill is a good bike route. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do that one regularly.)