Old 12-24-10, 01:31 PM
raydog

Bikes: Pinarello, Cannondale Team Scalpel, Raleigh

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fietsbob
Its on a stationary trainer is it not theyre a rigid solid steel frame. post apocalypse surviving durable. ...

get a frikkin carbon Colnago , obviously Brand names are important in this group you want to get cred with ..

Brand names are irrevelant....because I mentioned what I ride on the street you assume I'm some sort of a superficial namedropper? I think your analysis of my intentions is really misinterpreted and you use my thread to voice your judgement. You don't know me and you are taking past experiences with others and stereotyping me into some sort of a group of people that use their brand names for credibility....you are dead wrong. My intentions are clear, I want to build a roller bike with higher end components because I am committed to this sport and "race" with many other off season serious cyclists on the Computrainer systems. Hoping I find some others who do this training, I began this topic. You, sir, seem to be the accusing speedbump here. We are so brave and opinionated on the computer, and know so much about others. Raydog