View Single Post
Old 01-03-11, 12:21 AM
MadCapsule

Bikes: Schwinn Ranger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just wanted to say that this thread has helped me to finally decide on a headlight, the MG P-Rocket. I've been keeping an eye on this forum to see which of the more affordable lights seem worth it and had long since ruled out ordering anything from Deal Extreme; their quality control seems more or less non-existent and I didn't feel like dealing with the potential months-long wait for an exchange.

Shining Beam was constantly sold out of the lights I was interested in whenever I had the extra cash ready. It got to the point that I was about to go with a Magicshine, even though I didn't particularly want to deal with an external battery pack. Then the battery recall took care of that dilemma for me.

The Gemini Titan looks like a fine headlight, but it's a bit out of my price range for now. So, I decided to check back in at Shining Beam and as luck would have it, the P-Rocket happened to be available and I happened to have the money for it. After reading up on it in this forum, I decided to take the plunge.

It should be here in a few days!