Old 01-08-11, 11:45 AM
colleen c
I am a caffine girl

Bikes: 2012 Stumpjumper FSR Comp...2010 Scott CR1 CF...2007 Novara FS Float2.0...2009 Specialized Hardrock Disc...2009 Schwinn Le Tour GSr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by no motor?
Nice review. The case for the Gemini looks pretty nice, even though most of us wouldn't use it. And speaking of using the new light, are you going to ad that to the lights you're already using or replace one?
Good question, the last couple of days, I alternated between the MS and the Titan using them by themselve, along with my other lights and just the MS plus Titan together. I think I will take off the MS light and replace it with the Titan light. It works better along my other lights which I have because the tint does not get washed out by the MG X Thrower. This will also tell me the water resistant of the light as I will be using it through foul weather.

If I was to run the light alone, I'll pick the Titan. When I used to run the MS by itself, I notice how I was always trying to aim it higher as to attempt to get more throw. When I ran the Titan, the extra throw or maybe the better tint help got rid of that problem for me.

Running a MS and a Titan side by side is not to bad of a pattern. The MS flood gave some extra lumination to the side at about 25ft out while the Titan throw out 25ft and beyond. From the handlebar to the first 15 to 25ft of distant, I cannot tell if the MS or is it the Titan that has the spillage.