cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2422 Post(s)
Liked 4,391 Times in 2,092 Posts
Originally Posted by thenomad
That girl killed it, and not in a good way. Her voice sucked, she sounded like she was trying to record it in a library and not get caught. She should have started wil'in out on it to give it punch.
That too. Just the same, boosting a bit of base EQ could have at least improved the recording.

Originally Posted by KonAaron Snake
I think you're being a bit puritanical on this one. I saw a couple girls having fun and showing off. Probably film students...or friendly with film students. I assure you that's not what sex starved frat guys are watching. As far as the film standards, I'm no expert but it looked like an amateur youtube video to me...similar in production quality to countless other amateur youtube videos.
Showing off? Showing off what? Somehow, provocative dancing and bicycle riding in miniskirts does not insinuate innocence. Mind you, I've caught members of the FIU student body oogling much less in classrooms when I've popped in early, and not necessarily freshmen. Yes, I do believe that most of our youth today need to get a life.

You want amateur? This is an amateur YouTube video:

-Kurt