Old 05-29-05, 06:11 PM
Karlotta

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, I've lost 190 lbs in a little over two years. I was oer 400 lbs when I started. My doctor was recommending gastric bypass surgery, but I asked her to let me try losing on my own. And that's how it started. Here are some pictures to show you where I was and where I have come to. I weigh about 20 lbs less than in the latest photo. Need to take new pix...

cheers,

Karl (who exercises 60-90 minutes cardio 6x a week and also 30 mins strength conditioning 5x a week and eats as little processed food as possible, mostly whole foods)

Originally Posted by j.foster
This isn't a dig at anyone who's ever had serious weight issues but is something i would geniunely like to know the answer to. I don't have a weight problem being 6ft and 160lbs but what i would like to know is for people of that kind of height who end up weighing in excess of 300lbs, did there never become a point at about 250lbs that you were getting considerably out of shape? Then nearer 300 when you were getting really really bad where you thought it must be time to do something about this?