Thread: Colnago ID Help
View Single Post
Old 01-30-11, 04:29 AM
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What is this screw called in the dropout? (circled in the picture) Thank you for your help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
dropout_part.jpg (38.8 KB, 15 views)
saki is offline