i'm paramount

Bikes: 2008 Fuji Obey Track Bike,Fuji SL1 RC Road Bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kerlenbach
Any side effects any of you have seen?
There are a couple of side efects i noticed after a few days.

(1) As warned before application of testostrone cream -- your breast and nipples can become enlarged and tender. This only lasted for a few weeks and my body seemed to adjust quite well. No longer have any issues now ( 5 mo's later)

(2) urinating can be " different" -- sometimes not a good even flow, start and stopping. This too went away after a few weeks.

(3) as previously mentioned - increased hair growth. I did not experience this at all to date.

(4) If having an erection early in the a.m. as you awake after a nights sleep isn't a problem for you then i guess you won't be surprised when it happens.

As i mentioned the KEY to this thearpy is talking to your doctor. Blood checks to monitor Testostrone levels and there a a few other elements in the blood that must be watched is most important. The SOLE purpose of this thearpy SHOULD BE --- regaining a Normal Testosterone level. All you want to do is have a level that you and the doctor agree is right for you. PERIOD!!!!
From approx. age 35 you loose 0.3% each year of your normal testosterone production. Think about how " great you felt at age 35! Fast forward to where you are now.No wonder those " young bucks" can go hard, strong and have great stanima. These cycling forums always talk about the young riders, how strong they are and how they can develope some serious watts of power--- i wonder why!

If you choose to have thearpy and do it under a doctors observation all you are asking for is to be " normal"-----LOL