Old 02-14-11, 03:11 PM
Sayre Kulp 
Bulky Bullet

Bikes: Burley Koosah / RANS Zenetik Pro / Catrike Expedition

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
With my heaviest weight being somewhere north of 435 lbs. back in the late summer of 2009, I've been working my way down since October of 2009.

1/3 = 280.0
1/10 = 273.4
1/17 = 272.2
1/24 = 271.8
1/31 = 269.6
2/7 = 265.4
2/14 = 271.8

No, that's not a typo. I debated whether or not I wanted to post that, but decided to go ahead because there are several reasons why the weight is up. For one thing, I injured my knee last Sunday while running and was out of commission for half the week. I've been out celebrating something almost every night, having dined out the past 6 days and 5 of the 6 were at AYCE type affairs. And guess what... I'll be at another tonight for my wife's birthday / Valentine's Day. Also - while my leg was aching, I started doing serious upper body lifting sessions. Plus, when my knee finally DID heal up, I went and rode a century. So there are a lot of factors at play here. I can tell you one thing - my weight may be up, but my pants fit better. I hope this helps illustrate how the number on the scale isn't the most important part of the whole "healthy lifestyle."