Hermes
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1340 Post(s)
Liked 2,479 Times in 1,454 Posts
Originally Posted by AzTallRider
I have an AT&T iPhone 4, after having had a 3. I'm grandfathered in to the unlimited data plan. We now have 5 iPhones in the family, under a family plan. Everyone else has a 2GB limit - there is an AT&T app they use to monitor that.

The only cycling apps I've found were made redundant when I got my Garmin 5. One iPhone feature that isn't obvious is the ability to 'subscribe' your calendar to your Training Peaks account, so that you can see your scheduled workouts inside the iPhone calendar, along with any other calendar entries you've entered directly. I use that more than the Training Peaks mobile app, although that works nicely as well. I also have my iPhone calendar ties to my work Exchange account, so I can see entries from all three calendars (and email) in one place. I also subscribe my wife's iPhone to my Training Peaks calendar, so she knows when I am riding and when I am depriving my stepdaughter of having a car by driving to work.

Remember, you aren't totally cool until you install Groupon.
We are a two iPhone family. My wife has an iPhone 3 on ATT provided by her company. Thanks for the tip on the calendar.

I was on the iPhone with my BSD stock broker while I surfed the web via my WIFI connection. He turned me on the CNBC App for stocks.

If I had a hot 20 something SoCal cycling coach, my wife would commission an App to install on my iPhone with a motion detector that turns on the video if I visited LA.