Old 02-20-11, 12:35 PM
Modorange

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cannondale Team Crest '88 Road bike Frame size?

I am probably going to be selling this Cannondale Crest bike I found at a pawn shop. It is white with multicolored triangles on the frame, and says Reynolds Aluminum on the seat post, and Tange on the front forks. It has Shimano 105 components. The rear wheel is bent. I had a friend who works at the bike shop straighten it but it still is slightly out of round. I think it may have been layed over because of that and the white handlebar tape which has scrapes and the plug at the ends of the handlebars was missing. THere's a small tear in the back of the seat as well. Overall, though, the rest of the bike's in great shape. The frame looks great, with only a few small paint flakes here and there. Overall very nice.

Would like to know a realistic valuation for an eBay sale but also would need to know what size this frame is? I measured from the floor to top of the frame tube and it is around 33.5". From the center of the crank to the top of the seat tube is 23.5" (top of seat tube, not top of top tube). Straight up from the crank is around 22.5 I think. Any help determining the size of this frame would be appreciated.

Thanks..