Old 06-04-05, 06:15 PM
Santaria

Bikes: Surly CC

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sm266
That is a personal issue! As a Weight Watcher, my diet consists of more fruits and veggies than you have on your list and certainly more wholesome carbs than Honey Nut Cheerios.
Honey Nut Cheerios are a thing my son and I eat. It beats alternatives like ice cream ect. My knowledge of Weight Watchers goes back to around 88, when my step mother and step brother were involved in the program. At that point, it involved eating a lot of processed and commercial foods. I do apologize if my information isn't 100% accurate, but then again, I'm no expert - I'm just posting on the internet

[nutshelled=steveknight]Same thing I'm saying, only from a different angle[nutshelled]

I'm not disagreeing with you lad, I'm saying that for the benefit of convience, I have added some quick meals.

Most definitely I'd love to be able to take at least 5-6 servings of fresh greens (and other colors!) as well as 2-3 servings of fruit to work. Now, if you can just tell me how to get all that, and keep it nice, cool and fresh on my 25-30 mile bicycle commute - you'll be rolling in money. I'm not talking about carrying around extra bags, panniers, etc. to accomplish this either.

Alternatively, I thought about bringing food on Monday for the week, but after trying to just keep my CLIF bars and Gatorade (which can last me a week easily) to last a day as they kept disappearing from the office refer - let's just say its a no win situation there.

Ultimately, I have to have foods that I can carry conviently to work, and require some degree of cooking (like vegetarian frozen burritos, etc.) simply because, its the only way I can guarantee nobody will steal my food and snack on it.