Old 03-18-11, 07:05 AM
shipwreck

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Road Fan
They are C-record, not "brevetti." Campagnolo placed seemingly arcane Italian terms on many of its products. Not all of them were actually marked with their series or grade. We know they are C-record because of their design features.
Thanks, I am a suntour guy

feeling the bearings, even without looking they feel nice. I have never seen campy hubs before and I was impressed with the feel in the hand. No play and they spin for a long time in the stand. a rebuild will have to wait a bit, till I have time.

I did not know that anyone really wanted tubulars, and never looked at them before, man are they pricey, and the thought of riding on glue is kind of scary, but think that i am going to give it a go. Will keep the smaller cluster, cause its not like I will be lugging grocerys home on these wheels. time to burn some winter lard anyway.

funny thing, they were in a pile of bent up nasty steel 26 inch wheels, and when I asked how much, was told a dollar each and asked if I wanted them all, as I could get a deal. I declined and just took these, and was then told that they were going for scrap the next day. So I did not feel to badly about getting a set of wheels for two bucks.