View Single Post
Old 03-30-11, 02:17 PM
JOHN J

Bikes: giant ATX 760, Falcon Road Bike (ss) custom marinoni tourismo (full dresser) ,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Im in for sure , the event in Saratoga NY is a big ride 1300+ riders, I always enjoy it

the past 3 years Ive been able to raise over $1K and thus obtain CELEBRITY status and get to go to the dinners, get extra shirts , and many perks that go along with raising over $1K.

This year My fund raising will be nixed as My wife used to get 1/3 of my donations from her school, she took an early retirement this year so that avenue for funds is gone.

also Im an organizer for another cycling event for a local Cancer foundation this will be the second year (ill need sponsors for that) , I have a fund raiser kayak event (also need sponsors) and another ride Id like to do for another cancer Group that has minimum fund raising requirement for the ride of $250.00

so This year Ill step down from celebrity status with TDC and participate in a few more events with procedes from my pool of regular donors being spread out vs just Given to TDC..

But yep Im in.

"John"