Old 04-01-11, 03:56 PM
LAriverRat

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
What do i do for strength, nothing, stretch, sometimes do some stretches when my back starts to twinge, cross? i try no to be cross. I just ride the bike when i can. I have no plan other than logging my miles. Resting heart rate is 48 to 52, 120/80 bp. Doc checked me out, no polyps, postrate fine, all else is good.
Diet? Always buy Choice cuts of meat(Ribeye, Porterhouse, you get the picture), have lots of choclate, pie, fruit pie, butter(the real butter, not that fake stuff), bacon, eggs, cheese, i would fry everything if i could. Fish once in a while, Pizza once a week at least, tuna, breads, rolls. Oh, greens, fruit once in a while. Lots of lunch meats. Beer, wine. I am over weight however. 198 pounds. I should be 170 or less. My memory is good as far as i can remember. I expect to hit the low 180s when i can ride at least three times a week, but then again i may not. I do eat cereal every morning to be regular. That means i shifted the bacon and eggs to lunch. Stress? left all that in Viet Nam. I do drink lots of water. All in all i do feel good for 65.