Old 06-10-05, 07:14 PM
deadly downtube
mountain troll

Bikes: the hummer brand mountain bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i bring this topic up with some good friends every now and then... how silly it is, our bike scene here. there are the real bike activists that run the bike co-op/bike church and help people fix their bikes and build cool bike stuff... then there are the bike lovers that put on that semblance of a bike activist, but they really just love bikes and biking... paying a bunch of money for a hot pink paint job and flashy wheels is hard to justify as activism...
currently i'm more into the act of biking... i'd like ONE DAY to do some meaningful work and better the bike/environment cause... but for now, i'm lazy.

i understand what you are saying and i don't have any real answers. but if i compare you to a person who collects cars, i'd pick you for my team it's ok to be a weirdo that likes to have more than one bike... if you happen to have any friends that don't have a bike (shudder..) you can always loan one out
on that topic, i need to start letting my "friends" know that if they don't get bikes soon they can try and win me back if they ever do acquire one in the future...