Old 04-19-11, 08:00 AM
Andy Somnifac 

Bikes: Too many.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked 174 Times in 86 Posts
Originally Posted by Campag4life
Can't you read? The number 1 cause of trap pain is bad fit. Change your fit as I suggested.
Where are the pics of you on the bike? Own a $20 digitial camera? Some people if given a roadmap can't help themselves.
Jesus christ. At what point have I been argumentative or combative, or willfully ignored advice? I plan on making changes. It has been one freaking day, and I've ridden a puny 20 miles since the original post. I did not expect the pain to be as bad as it was on a short ride, and was merely making a report.

Yes, I own a camera. I have access to a far greater amount of photographic gear than most people (including very successful pro photogs) would ever dream of having access to. I'm sorry that I did not immediately run out last night and take photos for you. I wanted to ride, so I went to ride.

Someone mentioned a Retul fit, and I responded that there unfortunately isn't one nearby. I'm sorry I don't live closer to one.

I'm sorry that I didn't immediately go out and buy a new stem and/or new bars to make wholesale changes on my bike based on the recommendations of people on the internet. I plan on going into the shop that did my fit when I have time and working with them. I'm sorry my work day shift lasts 11 hours a day, and getting to the shop during the week for a couple hours is difficult.

I'm sorry to have disappointed you. May the internet gods take mercy on my soul.