Old 10-10-02, 05:17 PM
VegasCyclist
suitcase of courage

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
weirdest bike?

ok, this is a tough one to explain but I will try....

today at college I saw a man riding a bike (so what?) well this wasn't any bike, basically he was not straddleing the 'bike' rather he was sitting to one side with both legs hanging over one side. why was he doing this you ask? well the cranks were not parallel to the frame, but rather at a perpendicular angle, and they also could swivel from this position.... but how does he steer then? well that's also another interesting thing, he had one arm in front of him and one to the rear, both holding handle bars.... yes there were two sets of front forks on this beast, and he could steer the rear wheel as well as the front. (which ever is front I guess)

there was a whole lot of extra metal which was supporting his seat and I assume the cranks, but I'm not sure how it was put together.

I'm not sure how the chain was attached, because I saw this thing from a distance, and I only wish I had a picture because this was the weirdest thing I have seen a long time. but has anyone seen something like this or has a story to top it.... cause it was weird!