View Single Post
Old 05-20-11, 04:19 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yep got out for a ride today. Didn't do my usual post office ride because I had a customer coming over to pick up his PC. The friend that I usually ride with was getting ready to leave when I got back home I was like "are you going for a ride? Did you NOT invite me to go?". He said he had an appointment for x-rays in town at 3:30. Said he was going to ride. I was like give me 10 minutes and i'll be ready. So he waited. I think that is the fastest I have ridden to town in a LONG time.... The heat about got me by the time we got there though.. Only 11.5 miles but at a lot faster pace than I'm used to. I don't get it this is the same guy that was about dead when we got done with the 25 mile ride the other day (at a lot slower pace). The same guy that was out of gas yesterday when we rode.... And here today he is riding like crazy there and back.. I was SPENT when we got back today and he still had energy to spare. I feel great now though We rode 23.46 miles today... No pictures.... Was in a hurry forgot the camera.

AND..... After 45 minutes of waiting at the x-ray place they told us that his doctors fax machine was broken so NO paperwork.... NO x-rays.... But like I said a good ride..