Fleabiscuit

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Commodus
I don't believe Contador dopes.

Clen? Come on man, that's not dope.

It seems very unlikely that Greg LeMond doped.
Clen is an illegal PED. Attached is a description of what it does. Sounds like it gives a cyclist a pretty good competitive advantage. I also read an article that stated no clen has been detected in any Spanish beef since it was banned over three years ago. Maybe Alberto had a 4 year old piece of beef?

For a guy so willing to believe any piece of negative info you hear about Armstrong (hey, I'm not saying this guy is innocent), even stories recounted by admitted liars, you seem pretty "open minded" when it comes to Contador's lame excuse for his doping. Let me help you with this one. Clen is illegal. Alberto Contador tested positive. He said it came from "tainted beef". To date, they have not been able to identify the source of the beef or find any additional beef from the same lot with similar clen contamination. Hmmmmm.

Clenbuterol is often used in the off-season by dopers to stay lean and there is speculation that Contador may have withdrawn blood in the off-season with clen traces, assuming the earlier use would not be detectable. This may also explain the plasticizers found in his blood.

Perhaps Alberto did not count on the the samples being tested by a German lab that was really good at identifying trace amounts of banned substances. Either that or he scarfed down a sandwich made with 3 year old beef (before the substance was banned) that was tainted with Clen and plasticizers (you know the kind found in bags for blood transfusions). Heck, maybe the "especial" beef was wrapped in a tainted plastic baggie? Just sayin...

http://www.teamradioshack.us/clenbut...d-cycling-112/

Last edited by Fleabiscuit; 05-23-11 at 10:02 AM.