Old 05-23-11, 04:03 PM
Senior Member
dougmc's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 3,039

Bikes: Bacchetta Giro, Strada

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
I know the law about motorized bicycles. THAT IS WHY I am trying to see if I can get around that law by motorizing a lawfully registered and tagged TRAILER instead.
Again, if you're looking for loopholes in the law, I'd suggest talking to a local lawyer or attorney.

Asking for legal advice from people on the Internet who don't even know what state you're in (so they couldn't give the right advice even if they had it) for things that are likely to be state specific seems a poor place to start.

But hey, keep ranting about how your're tired of fighting on the Internet, about how your conversation isn't welcome. Pay a lawyer, and you may not have such problems ... but ask for free advice, and the advice you receive may be worth every penny you paid for it.

Last edited by dougmc; 05-23-11 at 04:08 PM.
dougmc is offline