View Single Post
Old 06-01-11, 03:38 PM
bobbycorno

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ahsposo
You know I am really, really tired of this, uh, this, well I just don't have a polite word that adequately describes "the situation."

If "everybody's" doing it, well that's a level playing field and I'm good with that. But bald faced lying is what really gets my goat. And there is plenty of THAT from some people who have had some practice.

Then there's the feeling of betrayal I get when I learn that my trust in someone is destroyed when they get around to changing their story. I believed Hamilton was innocent of blood doping at the Olympics. I wanted to believe he was innocent because he said he was and I really admired him. It was even worse with Landis.

I always thought Andreu was just sucking bitter sour grapes because he turned out to be such a lightweight. Hincapie is a different story.

I just want it to all go away and let me get back to enjoying the sport again. But that's not going to happen.
Unfortunately, that's pro sports for you - whenever there's money involved, people will find a way to cheat.

SP
Bend, OR