View Single Post
Old 06-06-11, 04:39 PM
afilado

Bikes: '93 Bridgestone RB-1, '91 Specialized Allez Epic, '85 Raleigh Team Pro, '78 Andre Bertin, early '90s F. Moser Leader AX , '85 Centurion Equipe, '98 Litespeed Tuscany, '89 Klein Quantum, '80 Nishiki Superbe, '83 Peckham, '84 Fuji Opus III

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Customer Service: Excellent!!

It's time again to recognize some of the cycling GOOD guys who manufacture and supply the products I use. Today, a couple more.

Giro Helmets - I needed replacement webbing and pads for a Giro Pneumo helmet that is several years old. The old parts have given good service and a reasonable life span. When I contacted Giro via email, their customer service was prompt, cordial and enthusiastic.

A young woman of certain identity asked the right questions to assure a full understanding of my need then supplied directly and WiTHOUT CHARGE all the items to make my helmet near new again.

Brava. My next helmet will be another Giro.

Feedback Sports - I had the guts of a top-of-the-line bench mounted workstand. I wanted to convert to a floor stand, requiring the purchase of the folding tripod base and some hardware. I left a telephone message after hours asking for a return call. The next morning I received a call from the West Coast Inside Sales Manager.

After an interesting chat about bikes, family, travel, etc. he identified my need and sold it to me for "dealer price" since the parts weren't available locally. For FREE he gave me new padded tote bag and an adjustable handlebar flop stop - together worth probably $50.

A few days later he called to make sure everything arrived in good shape and operated well for me.

Outstanding product and service.

My only association with them is as a grateful, satisfied customer

J