Thread: Irony
View Single Post
Old 06-13-11, 12:47 PM
Digital_Cowboy

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock Mountain (Stolen); Giant Seek 2 (Stolen); Diamondback Ascent mid 1980 - 1997

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by michaelrule4
The police had a report of him saying he was cut off by a grey vehicle. To be honest I'm not aware of what the motorcyclist was trying to do as this was all happening behind me, but I did manage to react to the skid and other signs. He had his license suspended during that period and was driving with fake ID, license, and insurance. As for the jail thing, I don't know why he is still allowed on the streets without paying his time in jail, all I know is that for this case he has been given bail and it has been said that he'll most likely run away by a cop "off record". The police have to follow their procedure of arrest and it sucks that bail was so small and that he probably will run away. I don't know the actual $ figure for his bail but I'm sure it was small enough he could consider tossing out the window.
I'm sorry to hear that. As I said before based on what you said it sounds like he will likely run for it. With his history whatever his bail is it should have been higher.

I am glad that you are now okay and are on the road to a full (hopefully) recovery. How badly was your bike damaged?

And as you've (and myself and others) have said this guy needs to be taken off of the streets.