Old 06-15-11, 12:53 AM
CDN_Bmxer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bianchi , REKORD 840 , Celeste

Hi There,

Just wondering if you guys could help me with a value for my bike. As you can tell by my user name I'm more into BMX which I started racing in 1984 & finally packed it in 2009 . Still ride though . I was lucky enough to have this Bianchi given to me roughly 4 years ago by a extended family member who had it sitting in their basement collecting dust for many , many years. I believe the bike is mostly the way it came originally came from the factory when it was purchased other than the rim switch I have done to make it more friendly to use for pleasure riding ( I kept the original rims ). I have no idea what year it was even made & have searched a little on the web with no luck. Thank you in advance for your help.
Here is a component list.
Bars= 3ttt mod. Competizone
Stem- 3ttt Touriste
Headset- Campagnolo
Brakes- Universal , Super 77 (brake hoods on levers need replacing)
Cranks- Ofmega
Shifters & derailers (front & rear)- Campagnolo
Hubs-Campagnolo
Rims-Velocity Super V- currently, Originally Ambrosio Montreal which I still have.
Tires- The tubulars were toast when I got the bike so I when I had the rims swapped over I just went with reasonable priced tires & tubes to fit the 700c Velocity's
Seat- Concor Supercorsa Confort
Pedals-crap, that was the only thing not on the bike. so I just threw some Welgo clipless on it.
As for the condition of the frame , I'd say good but not mint. The paint has ciips & the decals some scratches other than that its good. btw the seat tube is a 53 & the head tube emblem is a raised square with the Bianchi logo on it if that makes any difference.

Again, thanks for any help , if I can give any more detail let me know , my camera is not very good but I could try taking more photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_3316.jpg (103.3 KB, 94 views)

Last edited by CDN_Bmxer; 06-15-11 at 12:57 AM.