View Single Post
Old 06-20-11, 10:46 AM
jschristian44

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i might have found the clicking noise. the magnet from my speedometer computer thing was hitting the sensor. that made clicking but i dont think it was teh clicking i was hearing. anyways, im gonna lube my chain today and i fixed that magnet. so after these 2 things, hopefully it went away. but no, it's not hitting against the front cable or anything, i checked all that. does anyone know why it creaks when i go up hills? is that just normal from the bike being under all that pressure because the denali did that too. the denali did it worse but i am just thinking its due to my weight going up the hills. and i just mentioned global warming not breaking my bike, but causing the really hot summers and really cold winters lately. haven't you ever seen day after tomorrow where all the storms and everything come. it's because we use so much energy and so much pollution from the cars. and i never said the mennonites were bad mechanics, they are probably the best because they were raised riding bikes everywhere, so they probably know every in and out of them.