Old 06-22-11, 01:00 PM
KateE

Bikes: Specialized Ruby Comp; Specialized Mtn bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spinnaker
The only place I would park is at the Yough Shore Inn. There is free parking nearby at the trail head but Boston is only a short distance from Mckeesport. Not the highest crime area in the world but not exactly safe. I would not park in Mckeesport at all.

I can't remember if Lin charges guests for parking long term or not. But either way it is a small fee and worth the piece of mind. Lin lives right next door and can keep an eye on it. Not that anyone would touch it anyway.

If you decide to stay let me know and I will PM you my real name. Lin likes to know when I send people our way. If the weather is good, I will be down there on Sunday. I have been telling her she should get a bike pump. She is a really nice lady but does not know much about bicycles. I figured I would just get her one and drop it off for folks that start the trail there.
Great. We will park at the Yough Shore Inn and would be happy to pay a fee for safe parking. That's a nice gesture to offer the bike pump. Thanks for the input, much appreciated!