Thread: Contador
View Single Post
Old 07-02-11, 03:31 PM
BluesDawg
just keep riding

Bikes: 2018 Black Mountain Cycles MCD,2017 Advocate Cycles Seldom Seen Drop Bar, 2017 Niner Jet 9 Alloy, 2015 Zukas custom road, 2003 KHS Milano Tandem, 1986 Nishiki Cadence rigid MTB, 1980ish Fuji S-12S

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by jdon View Post
I wish you mods wouldn't do that to this forum. There is at least some maturity and respect here so people can read and discuss without juvenile insults that inevitably occur.
+1
Don't start moving threads around.
It has long been one of the characteristics of this subforum that a wide variety of topics are discussed with the common thread being that it is 50+ y/o cyclists discussing them. My earlier question was about whether Bikeforums has tools that I could use to make myself less likely to disrupt the civility of the discussion. Probably a question better asked in a different place.

Tough break for AC for his chase group to get delayed another 30 or 40 seconds while waiting for a second crash to clear up while those immediately caught up in the second crash, including AS, lost no time. But them's the breaks. That's bike racing. My money is still on AC, but it will take some bigger fireworks in the mountains to make it happen.

I thought Cancellara had made the winning move near the finish, but Gilbert was able to quickly cover it and managed to hold him off all the way to the line. Exciting racing!

Last edited by BluesDawg; 07-02-11 at 05:36 PM.