Old 07-15-11, 06:27 PM
gyozadude

Bikes: Bridgestone RB-1, 600, T700, MB-6 w/ Dirt Drops, MB-Zip, Bianchi Limited, Nashbar Hounder

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BigUgly
The other day while going down a steep descent I was trying to produce 1.21 gigawatts so that I could get up to 88 mph. Unfortunately there weren't any thunderstorms in the area where I could poach a lightning strike or two. Needless to say instead of getting back to 1982 when I was skinny, I am still stuck here in fat 2011! (although not as fat as 2010).

All this math is making my brain hurt. Don't stuff yourself, stay away from soda and processed foods, and be active. Ride, Run, Walk, hike, row a boat, swim, take the stairs, go to the 'Enchantment under the Sea' dance, etc.

Dislclaimer: "No work was done while creating this message" - sorry I am bored, don't feel like working anymore and just passing time until the whistle blows
You don't have a flux capacitor on your bike? :-) And what's with the aversion to arithmetic? My job used to be coding the most efficient computational Physics algorithms and optimizing compilers for supercomputers. Talk about Math and dealing with artificial viscosity for some of these problems. Rewriting the Berkeley Lab gene sequence search algorithm in base 4 math was far easier than some of the Navier-Stokes simulations for Thermo-Nuke detonations. But heck, it pays the bills and they serve free Mtn. Dew and Diet Cokes in the frige at work.