Old 07-15-11, 07:16 PM
sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
I'm wondering, after reading all of this AND watching each stage so far, if Andy Schleck (who appears to be marking Contadore) is nothing more than a "decoy" for Frank Schleck, Frank being the ringer. It seems Contadore is marking Andy, as well. I saw more of that today. The GC guys just sat back and watched the break today, and perhaps measured each other? I'm thinking Frank Schleck may be in yellow when the tour gets to Paris - but then, I'm a girl, and subject to raging hormonal influences... ;-)

Sanchez and Voeckler are solid - SOLID - and Basso was really a surprise yesterday!

My sincere kudos to Jeremy Roy for his inspired and brilliant ride today. I was heart broken when Thor Hushovd caught him with just over 2KM to go. Nothing against Thor, he's a powerful, skilled man, and he played his cards cleverly. I felt Jeremy really deserved the win, but, this is racing.

This year's tour doesn't seem to have the strong attacks and dominant rides of years past. Am I the only one who thinks that way?