Old 07-15-11, 07:46 PM
AZORCH

Bikes: 1966 Paramount | 1971 Raleigh International | ca. 1970 Bernard Carre | 1989 Waterford Paramount | 2012 Boulder Brevet | 2019 Specialized Diverge

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 77 Times in 40 Posts
The paint job is exquisite and the color is really incredible. The original owner worked in a bike shop, ordered it and sent it back to Waterford for a custom paint job. It's tough to photograph accurately because it looks almost black. But it's not: it's a metallic deep forest green that just sparkles in the bright sunlight. It's a 1989 model, so I'm not certain it qualifies as C&V but it most certainly is a KOF frameset. I'm not certain I like the bars, and I'm debating about using a contrasting handlebar wrap. I really like my Regal saddles, but I'm also not certain it's the right "look" for this bike and so I'm waffling over swapping it out for a Flite that I've got. Not much clean up to do other than a slight wipe down needed on the chainrings. Here it is as it was when I picked it up this morning (except for the addition of saddle and pedals which I added when I got home.) Better pix to come when I have a chance to get it into the studio and light it properly.

Bright and early tomorrow morning she will go out for a good long and fast test ride.