RUOkie
Scarlet Knight

Bikes: 2009 ORBEA Onix Rival. 2012 Felt Breed, 1999 Raleigh 500

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Soloist Assassin

As for Pearl Jam Radio..... Bruce Springsteen has his own channel.... Have you heard any of his new work, hell his old stuff really wasn't even very good to be honest.

I agree totally. They have a few good ones, but every song on "Ten", was epic. That album is undeniably one of my favorites of all time. Hard to follow up such a true masterpiece collection of songs. Much like STP's first release. "Core" was a great album, but then they only went down hill from there. The thing I like about NIN, they called it just like it was. "The Downward Spiral", while it had some excellent pieces of music on it. It was no where near as good as "Pretty Hate Machine", or "Broken", and nothing they have put out since has surpassed it either.
I agree again. The only way to understand Springsteen is to have grown up in NY/NJ in the '70s and '80's. You could not escape him. Enough people lived in that area to support that station. Maybe that is the thing with PearlJam in the Pacific NW.

I stopped listening to NIN after The Downward Spiral. Now the only stuff of theirs I listen to is on Broken/Fixed. I hear STP and I turn the station. I gave up on them when I saw them at Roseland in NYC and their fans created a mosh pit who's sole purpose was to hurt other people (and I used to get into the mosh pit at Bad Brains concerts)