Old 08-07-11, 11:39 AM
RandoneeRider
Retired C.O.

Bikes: REI 2009 Novara Randonee

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dude.... you've got me a bit worried. You have GOT TO change your mind-set!!!

This gal,
walk away from your preoccupation with her, let it go, look instead at your overall health. YOU have allowed her to become a source of DIS-EASE within your psyche. Any state of being ill at ease with a nagging/obsessive preoccupation is destructive..... and that includes "losing weight".

INSTEAD:
* Eat lotsa vegies so you won't have a wake-up call when you're old enough to hear the results of your colonoscopy.

* You absolutely MUST have a balance of exercise and nutriants. Exercise too hard, too much, and in short order, will only result in health problems, AS WELL AS the burning of lean muscle mass soooo essential in burning fat at a healthy rate.

* Start now drinking water, lots of it, about an ounce for every pound you weigh. It's 10:00 in the morning and I'm already on my 2nd mason jar full of the miracle elixer. This will help flush your body of the nasty toxins that us fat folk have clogging our system and poisoning our organs. The added bonus is that it will help to prevent sagging flabby skin aka "man boobs".

* It is possible, VERY possible, that riding the bicycle alone will bring limited results. You need to start with "weight bearing" exercises such as walking and weight lifting. Eventually your body-whole will benefit from the esoteric magic that stretching, Yoga, or even the grounding that spiritual contemplation may offer.

* "Visualize" the thinner, healthier YOU. Visualize ridding your body of the toxins/weight/excessive gravity with every time you pee as a result of drinking water.

* Alcohol is a depressent, obsessiveness is a poison, posititve imagery manifests results.

* Make your desire to turn a new leaf into a benefit for yourself, those who witness your transformation, and those will some day come to you seeking counsel.

Oh, and your RIDE should be fun, it should make you happy, it should be only one element of many that makes you the gentle soul that you have bared for all to see and learn from. Relax, don't worry, be happy!