rpc938

Bikes: brigestone 27" 6spd

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rpc938
hello mang boy and all,
i would like to share my experience with the wanda white wall tire 27"x1-3/8". I weigh 215lbs so i figure it is a good test of any bike tire. I have been using these wanda for around 3 months. They have performed well. These are china made i think. I am satisfied. I bought it in malabon.

Kind regards

hi to all and mang boy,

after more than 1 year of using the china tire, i must say that it is ok. I have had no problems with the wanda tire. My problem with is with the china inner-tube(interior tube).

My china inner tube only lasted 3months. Upon inspection of a flat, i saw that it was not caused by pointed object, but by poor quality. The inner tube was very thin and i could see future holes in the thin tube construction; where mold marks very thin material. The rubber material itself was decent, it was just too thin.

Objectively, i decided to measure the weight of the irc-japan inner tube (240 grams) -vs- the china made(170grams). This proves the thinness of the china tube material.

I repaired the japan tube and tossed the china tube. But, i still use the china tire (exterior)