View Single Post
Old 10-21-02, 06:04 PM
shakes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
same question asked a thousand times

ok guys ... i know you answer this question all too much ... i'm new to all this and looking for a starter bike. I thought i knew what i wanted ... but the more i read the harder it is to make up my mind...

originally i was going for the mongoose zero g3 ... I've sense come to my senses and i'm looking at other things.

I'm still leaning toward a FS ... the K2 Attack 2.0 looks like a good starter and is around the right price...

everyone at work tells me not to get a FS, which only makes me want it more actually (i like being different) ... but to humor the idea of a hardtail i was thinking maybe a K2 Zed 2? trek 4900? I hear fisher is good but they seem expensive other than the Marlin ... and i'm not much for yellow.

style counts too ... i love silvers, blacks, blues.

I REALLY want to keep this under $600 (when i started i wanted it under 400) ... none of this "you won't get a good ______ for under 1500" .... i don't buy that ...

seriously ... i'm a beginner ... give me something to get me started and that I can change crap out on if i feel the need in the future and i'll be super happy.

thanks for taking the time to answer this over asked question...